ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Custom Background

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/16/09 06:47 AM Views: 1363 Replies: 5
Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 6:47 AM

Hi, someone recently gave a background code for inserting a custom layout. I was using it and accidentally deleted the whole thing when I went to change the layout. If you know where this thread is please point me to it.
I would be soooo grateful
Thanks in advance.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 8:08 AM - Response #1

I don't know how to insert the shortcut but under general questions and then "Quick instructions on new threaded forum" The background was brought up and someone gave directions on how to personlize it.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 1:43 PM - Response #2

See this thread.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 7:28 PM - Response #3

Wrong thread. This was someone who created a graphic design with his/her school logo then uploaded it to photobucket to generate a code which was inserted into a background code so it would show a a background on the right side rather than the active side.
The subject of the thread doesn't reflect this because it was a by-the-way question. The "helpee" wanted to kiss the "helper" and Brad wanted to kiss them both. Do you remember that thread Brad? I had the code copied on a Word Doc but an automatic update of something on my computer restarted my computer and I had not saved it.
Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM - Response #4

Ann, that was it!!!
Thanks a million!
Kiss, kiss, kiss!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 8:09 PM - Response #5

For anyone else, the "kiss you both" thread is here. (I'm not sure what got into me that day, I guess I was kissing the users.)

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.