ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Hiding the playlist generator

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/15/13 09:24 AM Views: 1102 Replies: 6
Friday, February 15, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I don't know what it is but I just can't grasp how to hide the playlist generator. I put the code in but all that does is make the code appear on the page. Where do you put it? Do you put it between the

or before the

or after the

or where? I used to know how to do all this tag stuff but it seems that in my old age I have acquired a serious case of CRS. (for you young folks that means "Can't remember sh**)

Friday, February 15, 2013 at 11:47 AM - Response #1

I too, suffer from CRS. Not a good thing for a 38 year old. Smile

What page are you adding the playlist generator to? Be sure that you are adding it in the SOURCE view. You can start by adding it at the top or bottom of the page by pasting the code as either the very first or very last bit of code on the page.

Friday, February 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM - Response #2

What are you trying to hide? Is it the player so that it cannot be seen on the page where it activated or is the the source code that is displayed? I assume from your problem it is the latter. So maybe you didn't click the button called source and unclick it be saving it.

Friday, February 15, 2013 at 3:03 PM - Response #3

Thanks for the response. CRS, I’m 70 so I have an excuse.
I’m trying to add it to the In Memory page. The player is there and working fine but I just can’t hide it. Maybe I’m not using the correct code. What is it?

Thanks,
JC from Gnat Flats
http://www.eaglelakeveteransmuseum.com/

Friday, February 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM - Response #4

JC,

Here's a previous forum thread that might help.
Can I Hide the Music Widget

Friday, February 15, 2013 at 4:33 PM - Response #5

I've inserted the code to hide the player on your In Memory page.

Friday, February 15, 2013 at 5:40 PM - Response #6

Thanks. I was tinkering with it and restoring backups. It works now but I don't know if it was because you fixed it or I found a backup that works. Anyhow, thanks.

JC

PS: I'm gonna look at the source code, copy it, print it, and paste it on my screen.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.