ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Home Page font size changes

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/17/08 09:28 PM Views: 1279 Replies: 3
Monday, November 17, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Is it my imagination, or does the font size on my home page change? Today when I logged on, the font was so large, some sentences were wrapping. In the afternooon the size was appropriate, and now it is a very small font? Maybe I am doing something to change this? Might be that Im just going crazy! Smile

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 2:48 AM - Response #1

You can change it yourself in your editor of course, but aside form that your font will not change by itself. Based on your browser though, you could be changing the font size. For instance under your View menu you have options to increase or decrease font size. Or in some browsers in the lower right you can go into a magnified view of your page, which will also increase the font size. Maybe it's possible you're doing that?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 7:26 AM - Response #2

No, I havent changed any settings of that sort. I will keep an eye on it and see if I can figure out what I'm doing! Smile
Thanks for your help...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 10:48 AM - Response #3

Cheryl Badger wrote:

No, I havent changed any settings of that sort. I will keep an eye on it and see if I can figure out what I'm doing! Smile
Thanks for your help...

If you are using Internet Explorer, there is a small magnifying glass in the bottom right corner. It is normal if it says "100%". If it says >100% then the font will appear larger. If it says < 100% then the font will appear smaller. Maybe you have clicked on this drop-down menu?

Firefox has the same thing, but not as easy to do. It is located in the View menu. Zoom out or Zoom In will increase the zoom on the page.

Oops - I guess Brad already said the same thing. Sorry.

Edited 11/18/08 10:49 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.