ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Initial $35 deposit into verified checking account

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/07/11 12:19 PM Views: 1157 Replies: 1
Monday, March 7, 2011 at 12:19 PM

I have set up a verified checking account with Bank of Oklahoma for the Norman High School Class of 1966 in Norman, Okla. The two small amounts were verified one week ago. I sent in a test registration of $35 via credit card through our Class Creator site intended for the verified Bank of Oklahoma account. As of today, 3-7-2011, the $35 has not shown up in the BOK account. Do I need to do something at my end for this $35 to show up? Or should I see it in the BOK account after five business days?

Bill Hickman
Norman High School Class of '66
Norman, Okla.

Monday, March 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM - Response #1

Hi Bill,

Each site using echeck has two free deposits into their account per month. We don't automatically assume the dates/times you would want to use the two allotted deposits. You can use one now by going to Reunion Planner > Funds and choosing the Withdraw Funds button to start the process. The deposit is initiated from our system the day you request it. The amount of time it takes to reach your bank varies by financial institution, however, it is generally in line with the amount of time it took for your intial deposits to appear. Banks process on banking days only so it can sometimes take a bit longer if it stretches over a weekend or a holiday.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.