ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Removing a slide show from reunion page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/17/08 08:27 PM Views: 1417 Replies: 5
Monday, November 17, 2008 at 8:27 PM

I have somehow managed to get two slide shows of the same thing on my 2008 reunion page for pics....One is larger than the other and I would like to romove the smaller of the two, so there won't be two of the same.....Please tell me what to do. You guys are great. Thanks!

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 9:24 PM - Response #1

Hi Annie,
All you have to do is go to the "Edit Pages" Choose "Edit" on the Reunion 2008 page. Then start just above the slide show you want to delete, hold the left side of your mouse down and pull it below the slide show. It should highlight a blue shade. Make sure the slide show you want to keep is not also highlighted. Then push the delete key on your keyboard. It should be gone.Very Happy

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 7:06 AM - Response #2

Anita,
That doesn't work. When I go on the edit page,there is nothing there and when I try to do as you say....there is still nothing showing except a curser mark. I've never had everything disappear totally on an edit page.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 8:36 AM - Response #3

Quote:

When I go on the edit page,there is nothing there

Can you work with the HTML code? Click on source upper left. In the code you will see two sets of slide show code. Highlight the one you do not want and delete it.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 11:29 AM - Response #4

Hi Annie,

Yes I should have known...that is the way it is! I always put my slide shows in a table. I learned that the hard way too. The table always shows in the Visual Editor, even though the slide show itself seems invisible. Sorry, I guess I am used to using my table as a marker.Confused What Charles is telling you is the easiest way to delete the slide show. Since you only have 2 slide shows on the page, you shouldn't have too much trouble deleting the bottom one.
Good Luck!

Edited 11/18/08 1:26 PM
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 3:27 PM - Response #5

You guys and gals are truly angels with wings. That did the trick. Thanks so much!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.