ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Request regarding Email the Class

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/05/13 10:35 PM Views: 1006 Replies: 13
Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Wish List Item for EMAIL THE CLASS:

Please add a "Save and Continue Editing" button for Email the Class.

I am sure you can guess why I request it.

Monday, May 6, 2013 at 3:24 PM - Response #1

I understand the request. I will forward for discussion. For now, you can use the button that is in the Email The Class that says "Save As A Draft To Send Later"

Monday, May 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott. Yes, I have used "Save Changes To This Draft", however the email closes. Therefore, I continued to write. After an interruption, I checked web email. Upon clicking on a link in an email, the site's email page changed to the link and my email was gone. Bummer.

Monday, May 6, 2013 at 5:05 PM - Response #3

Sometimes when I use a wireless site on the road and I am doing a very long document, the host times out and I loose all of the information, it would be great to have a save and continue button even though it may appear redundant.

Monday, May 6, 2013 at 6:01 PM - Response #4

Often times, when doing a long or detailed email, I will compose it in MS Word, edit, them copy/paste.
this won't work for all situations for everyone, but it does for MOST of mine.

Monday, May 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM - Response #5

Gwen Corey wrote:

Thanks, Scott. Yes, I have used "Save Changes To This Draft", however the email closes. Therefore, I continued to write. After an interruption, I checked web email. Upon clicking on a link in an email, the site's email page changed to the link and my email was gone. Bummer.

If you click on Draft to send later it will close to continue just CLICK on draft and start writing. it also edit etc.

Saved Drafts
Date Subject

05/06/13 03:18 PM Draft
IT is listed just above

Previous Messages

Monday, May 6, 2013 at 6:27 PM - Response #6

Yes, I understand and have done that at times, William. Guess CC spoiled me with the SAVE and CONTINUE on the site pages! Wink

Monday, May 6, 2013 at 11:09 PM - Response #7

Gwen Corey wrote:

Yes, I understand and have done that at times, William. Guess CC spoiled me with the SAVE and CONTINUE on the site pages! Wink

After a certain age we forget things Rolling EyesWinkCoolEmbarassed

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 12:17 AM - Response #8

I did not forget to use the Save Draft, I chose not to because it closed the edit window and I had to open it again and again and again. Smile

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM - Response #9

Gwen Corey wrote:

I did not forget to use the Save Draft, I chose not to because it closed the edit window and I had to open it again and again and again. Smile

Just having some fun Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 10:43 AM - Response #10

Bill, maybe a SEND AND FINISH EDITING button would be good. Ya think? Cool

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 4:45 PM - Response #11

We are considering adding the Save And Continue to the Email the Class, however it could be quite some time before we can add it because it is apparently quite involved. Good news is that the idea made the board. Smile

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM - Response #12

You could also do the following: You can just edit an inactive custom page (which will have Save And Continue), then when finished, copy and paste the source into a new Email The Class message.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 5:51 PM - Response #13

Yay! Thanks, Scott!

Kyle, please note.. that is extra work. The idea is LESS work. Thanks for trying to help, tho! Always appreciated! Smile

Edit add: Hey, that Gwen C. has an idea now and then.Laughing Of course, this was a team effort with Jim Pershing!

Edited 05/07/13 5:52 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.