ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Way to add column in Classmate list?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/18/12 10:56 AM Views: 1169 Replies: 5
Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I would like to add a column in the Classmate list to show who will be attending the reunion (Y), will not (N), or might be (M). Is there a way to do this?

Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 11:24 AM - Response #1

It is already there. When you activate your reunion, the "Attending Reunion" question becomes active. You can see it on your Classmate Profiles page, then click on your name and you will see that question. Yours says "Attending Reunion:        Yes"

Monday, February 20, 2012 at 11:13 AM - Response #2

Thanks, Kyle, but what I am wanting is to see a Y(yes)/N(no)/M(maybe) on the Manage Classmates list in an additional column, to know immediately who is atteneding, without having to go to each profile to see.

Monday, February 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM - Response #3

Currently, that is not a feature that we have set up. One option you may have is to build a Customizable page where you list this information. However, this would be a manual process and possibly more work than you want to tackle. The system that is set up for the Classmate List has been updated over the years to be designed for the needs of as many admins as we could. This particular request is actually in contrary to what most of the admins desire and therefore, at this time, we are not able to accommodate.

I can circulate the request internally to see if anyone else has any ideas for you.

Monday, February 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM - Response #4

OK, thanks Scott.

Monday, February 20, 2012 at 4:21 PM - Response #5

Actually, when I download the list to Excel, it DOES have a colun for attending the reunion. That will work!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.