ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Need help with a couple of things

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/06/10 09:02 PM Views: 1490 Replies: 3
Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 9:02 PM

We are getting unwanted links attached to some of the words. called game something or other. Can these be removed?

Next I was playing around on our reuion page to see how ordering stuff would turn up. Can't remove the stuff in the cart because I logged out. Any way to remove?

Also could we set up a page for just fund raising without reunion stuff but similar to the reunion page?

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 9:32 PM - Response #1

1) Unwanted links: They're not coming from our system. Various annoying ad programs out there do this, which means you've either installed a third party plugin on your site that's taking over your words, or you have something on your own local computer that's doing this. I have no clue which one it is, but if you look at your site on a different computer are the words underlined and linked? If not, then you have something on your own computer. If so, then you've installed something on your site that's doing it and you should remove it.

2) If you log back in you should be able to remove anything you want from the cart, remove items from Admin if you've already placed an order, etc. When logged in as Admin you can control anything you want here.

3) Current options include build your fundraising questions into your Reunion Planner, use the Home Page "Donate" module for fundraising, or use one of your available Customizable Links pages to create a fundraising page.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 8:26 AM - Response #2

Thank you for the quick answers.
But where on the admin can I delete orders. When in admin I click on myself and it doesn't show me anyway to delete. Maybe I am missing something.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 8:44 AM - Response #3

Go to Reunion Planner, click on SHOW ATTENDEES, then click on the link that is the classmate's name. It will bring up a "Reunion Registration Information" page that can be edited. You can then change the information that was entered.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.