ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

picture gallery

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/09/08 10:18 PM Views: 1470 Replies: 5
Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 10:18 PM

I am wondering if I we have the capabilty of creating a thumbnail picture gallery on the site. I would like to have a bunch of thumbnail image pictures on one page that people could click on to see the larger image. Perhaps the classmates could even leave a comment about the picture (we would have the ability to edit of course) Because I am an alumni group, and not an individual class, I have pics posted from 40 & 50 years ago that had no labels with them. It would be helpful if people could tell what they were or who the people were in them.

Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 10:48 PM - Response #1

Photo gallery feature is coming. We are working on the layouts right now. When done this will go onto the programmers list. Unfortunately it's going to go below many more pressing things. Best guess, 25 weeks. Yea I know, long wait. But when it gets here, the layouts are going to be very cool.

Friday, August 15, 2008 at 4:44 PM - Response #2

when will the picture gallery feature be available?

Friday, August 15, 2008 at 6:22 PM - Response #3

Best guess by looking at our to do list, 24 weeks. Numerous higher priority tasks are ahead of it.

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 6:58 PM - Response #4

Am I assuming too much to think that once the picture gallery is in place, there will be VCR button or something like that to run through the pictures like a slideshow....

Thanks for this great site..

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 7:59 PM - Response #5

The first iteration will be auto generated thumbnail images that exapand into larger images like a typical gallery. There may be more things we'll do with it after that -- first goal is just to get it in place.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.