ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

ACH Funds

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/07/10 03:25 PM Views: 1411 Replies: 8
Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Question Brad -

We had used the reunion planner site, sold some items and had a balance left prior to ACH implementation.

New reunion is coming up so we made that inactive and got the new one going. Just got the numbers to verify ACH and it is verified; however, there was a balance left from the prior reunion which doesn't show (or I can't find) ... gone forever?

Thx
George

Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 4:25 PM - Response #1

Yes it is gone forever, but Kevin asked me to send you his regards from Costa Rica where he is vacationing with the money. Wink

Seriously, you appear to have a remaining balance of 28.53 from your last reunion. Apparently if you close out a reunion with money still being in your account, it becomes impossible to ever take that money out again. While that's pretty clever of us, I doubt it's going to go over too well with people. Apparently you're the fist person to ever do it, so I wasn't even aware until now that this happens.

So how do you get your $28.53? I actually have no clue for the momet, I'll have to ask Kevin what he suggests. Stay tuned.

Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 4:50 PM - Response #2

Smile

I hope the exchange rate in Costa Rica is good! Have a great time Kevin!

Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 5:40 PM - Response #3

Kevin in Costa Rico? That's funny I just saw him on the big screen at the Super Bowl XLIV, How much did you say was left over..... Just Joking...Rolling EyesEmbarassedLaughingVery Happy

Friday, February 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM - Response #4

George,

Couldn't write a check from the outgoing reunion to the new reunion for the $28.53 to zero out your old balance and start your new reunion off with a $28.53 donation from the previous reunion?

Edited 02/12/10 10:12 AM
Friday, February 12, 2010 at 10:32 AM - Response #5

The problem is that ClassCreator has the funds and never sent the final check. The old reunion planner is closed, so they cannot request a check from the old reunion planner.

Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 10:27 PM - Response #6

Well, I guess if we could reactivate the reunion, we think we could draw it out. Since the old reunion is archived, we can't reactivate it; thus I guess they may have to cut us a check for that.

Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 4:02 PM - Response #7

Hang on, I need to verify with the programmer exactly how this works if you've closed your reunion with funds remaining in your account.

Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 6:38 PM - Response #8

The program does not care whether the reunion is archived or not. After the account has been inactive for 60 days (no balance changes for the specified time), any money in the account will be transferred out with a check after the time period.

So wait until 60 days, the check will be written.

Edited 02/14/10 6:39 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.