ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Link (bookmark) to other reunion sites

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/09/08 07:10 PM Views: 1179 Replies: 3
Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 7:10 PM

Somewhere on your ClassCreator Website can you post a page with links to EVERYONE's reunion web page that was created with your site? I would love to browse through other people's sites for additional reunion ideas and website ideas. Also, I'm curious if anyone from my school might be using your site from a different class. (Yes I've looked at the example pages you listed on your FAQ and that was very helpful, but I want more, More, MORE Laughing.)
Dan
P.S.: Don't you find your users demandingExclamationQuestion

Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 8:50 PM - Response #1

1) There have been so many concerns about privacy out there I'd have to make sure people want to be on the list. With over 3,000 Class Creator sites out there now, and about 30 more coming on board every day, that's a pretty tall order. Every single example site you see on our home page we sought permission to use (a lot of people don't realize that every post it note on our home page is also clickable to the class' site). Of course, you can click on "View Site" under anybody's name who's participating in this forum to see many more examples.

2) You can use the Locate School feature to look up your school and different graduating years.

3) Depends on the user. But I'll leave it at that. Smile Seriously, I'm the guy that gets to listen to all these good ideas, make them happen, and then take the credit. C'mon now, if it weren't for all the ideas of the community, Class Creator would be just the simple tool I initially launched in 2007. I keep telling you gals and guys that it's you who are making this system what it is.

Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 9:13 PM - Response #2

Thanks for the response. I also thought about the privacy issue, but I figured since all the sights can be found with a search engine like google anyway so what's the difference... Anyway, 3000 sites--good job! I have actually recommended your site to a reunion creator I bumped into on facebook. Your concept of the site being free to both creators and users is a huge draw. I was convinced that we needed to use a professional reunion company until I discovered your site and now I feel that a professional company (with their own site) would actually be a disadvantage compared to using your site to create our own custom sites. I hear of lots of upgrades you have mentioned on this forum and I applaud your efforts Smile.
Dan

Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 9:20 PM - Response #3

Thanks Dan. Many professional reunion planners are actually using Class Creator now (something I never anticipated).

Yes, you're right, people could find a site in Google or from our own Locate School feature. It's just a thousand times harder to find them that way than from a comprehensive list..

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.