ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Messages to me and class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/22/15 07:13 PM Views: 1115 Replies: 6
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 7:13 PM

I have received two messages recently that I cannot find on our ClassCreator Website http://www.madeira65.com/.

I have had this problem before but I just never contacted anyone about them.

One was sent to me directly and the only way to respond was to go to the website and start a new message thread. This one was from Lon Charles Elliott (noreply@classcreator.net).

The other one is from Madeira High School Class Of 1965 (noreply@classcreator.net) from a classmate that sent a new message to the whole class.

New message posted to the class

Susan De Gruchy (Robinson)
I was unable to attend the reunion due to a family wedding-I just went into the drop More …
When I click on more it just takes me to her profile page. I do not see the message.

Where on the class website are these messages. Why can't I access them? I am the main Admin for our website.

I have looked in "What's New" and Message Forums.

As far as I know no one else has had this problem (or at least they have not contacted me about it.)

Thanks,

Joan

Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 2:58 PM - Response #1

I have not been able to recreate this issue. I have not had any other similar reports. My only thought is that possibly the "New message posted to the class" was deleted prior to the notification going out and there was nothing to link to specifically.

Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 5:02 PM - Response #2

Scott,

I will check with the classmate to see if she deleted the message. If I can figure out what happened I will let you know.

Also if someone sends me a private message does that mean I can't see it on the website? I only see it on my emails? That may be what happened with one of my other messages.

Thanks,

Joan

Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 5:17 PM - Response #3

Private messages can be seen in your Message Center as well.

Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 6:06 PM - Response #4
Print Screen from Lon Elliott from Class Creator-001.jpg

Scott,

That was another issue I had. I received a message to me from a classmate using Class Creator and I got it in my email, but I could not find the thread to respond. I had to start a new message thread. I have attached a screen shot of the email.

Joan

Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 6:16 PM - Response #5

Joan,

If you look at the JPG file you attached, it has the line "Sender's IP Address : 184.0.226.21"

Any emails you receive with a "Sender's IP Address" are from your Contact Us form and will not have a message thread. They are a one-time message that is sent through the system and you cannot reply to them except if you reply through your personal email address from your own computer (depending if they left you their email address). So the person who sent this message did not use "Message Center", they used "Contact Us"

Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 7:43 PM - Response #6

Kyle,

Thanks,

Joan

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.