ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

please update reset password info

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/23/09 04:09 PM Views: 1457 Replies: 4
Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 4:09 PM

A new user asked me as the administrator to reset her password. All your forum answers say to go to Classmate's details and wipe out the password and replace it w/ a first name etc. etc.

I can't find a password entry in the Classmate's detail or profile. Am I missing something or was that feature removed? How do I reset her password?

Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 4:47 PM - Response #1

Welcome Peter.

This Classmate has never actually joined your site. I know this because if the Classmate had joined, you'd see a Password field in the Classmate's details screen. Since you're not seeing it, I know the individual never joined. Please tell this person to click on your Classmate Profiles page, click on his or her own name, and then follow the directions on screen to join your site.

Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 5:03 PM - Response #2

Thanks for such a quick response!

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM - Response #3

I have committee members trying to register and they are having trouble with their password. Do they need a certain number of letters and numbers?

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 6:47 PM - Response #4

No. Are they getting the "Sorry!" message when attempting to log in? The only way to get the sorry message is to type your email address and/or password incorrectly. I suggest they use the "Forgot Password" feature on the home page login box to retreive their password. If they attempt to do this and the system doesn't even recognize their email address, then the email address is the culprit, and you'll need to update it for them.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.