ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Erasing Reunion Items

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/16/08 08:25 PM Views: 1090 Replies: 6
Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Is there any way to erase the items ordered from the reunion page? Also is there a way of tracking those items once we have posted items for sale? We did a test our test is stuck on the page.

Thank you.

Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 8:37 PM - Response #1

If you click on Reunion Attendees you'll see a summary of all signups and orders.

Regarding removing items, 2 answers for you:

1) If you click on the registrant's name and then on the following screen click on "edit" to go into edit mode, you can delete any item ordered.

2) If you want to remove all information from your reunion planner just click the "Reset Reunion" button. That will reset your Reunion Planner for future use, and at the same time will archive all of your current information and orders so you can still see them without them being live on your site.

Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 8:48 PM - Response #2

Thanks. I am sure I am looking right at it, but where is the Reunion Attendees Page?

Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 8:50 PM - Response #3

It's right under your Reunion Planner link. Make sure you are logged into your site or you won't see it.

Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 8:53 PM - Response #4

It is not showing up on myerspark89.com? Thank you for your help.

Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 8:56 PM - Response #5

Ahhhh. I looked at another site. Smile

Ok, on that site, you have your signup form turned off under your reunion planner. If nobody can sign up, then there can't be any reunion attendees. So we don't show that link. If you want a Reunion Attendees section then you have to go back into your Reunion Planner and allow online registration.

Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 8:57 PM - Response #6

Got it. Thank you.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.