ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Name Tags

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/02/10 10:34 AM Views: 1575 Replies: 3
Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM

What's the latest on the name tag project?

Friday, December 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM - Response #1

It is currently in BETA form. If you would like to test and try it out, check out the following:

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages....54B-A4CFDB247B034C41

Anyone who wants to be a beta tester can be. We're not going to put a link into the system yet so to get into the nametag beta you'll need to go to the web address directly. So what you need to do is enter your domain name in your web browser's Address Bar followed by /class_admin_Reunion_tmp.cfm

So in other words if your domain name is www.myclass.com, you need to enter this:

www.myclass.com/class_admin_Reunion_tmp.cfm

Ignore anything you see on the menu, just click on the Nametags button to get in.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 3:53 PM - Response #2

We are not using the online registration feature. I understood we could still use the nametag feature by manually adding attendees. When I click on attendees it says no one is registered and there is no "add attendee" button to click on. Help!!
Mary Ann May

Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 5:18 PM - Response #3

Mary Ann,

I think that this bug is on the list to be fixed. you need to turn on the sign-up online first, then sign up, then turn off the online sign-up. If there is one classmate who has signed up, the attendees page will have the ADD ATTENDEE button.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.