ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

A feature on the new Gallery pages

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/28/10 07:08 PM Views: 1487 Replies: 6
Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Your programmers have added a really nice feature on the new Gallery pages that I really like. I wonder if it could be put on the Home page and even say the Customizable Pages and Survey Pages?

The feature I'm speaking of allows the viewer to control if he/she wants to listen to music (or turn it off), that has been added from "playlist" or other similar services. This is really a slick looking feature. Scrolling all the way down a very long page just to find & turn-off the music can be a daunting experience.

Edited 03/28/10 7:09 PM
Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 8:26 PM - Response #1

Not to mention when you leave the page, the music that you may possibly have been enjoying goes away. The separate window gives people more control. We can probably add the option pretty much anywhere. Will add to Task List for after some higher priority stuff we're developing right now.

Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 8:51 PM - Response #2

THX Brad - the volume control solves my challenge with music

After looking for the location of the volume ctrl ~ I give up ~ where is it? Thanks for your effort, Abe

Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 9:06 PM - Response #3

Abe,

There is no volume control, it's either ON or OFF. That might be an idea that the programmers might add, although in my way of thinking, I have control of that on my own computer.

Monday, March 29, 2010 at 12:44 AM - Response #4
player.png

Reference above remarks about no volume control in playlist.

All the playlist.com codes we've captured place a mute button and volume slider in top right hand corner below what appears to be double exclamation marks. See attached screen shot.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 1:38 PM - Response #5

This is probably a dumb question but I do not see this feature. Where do I find it?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 1:42 PM - Response #6

Never mind I just found it.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.