ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Home Page & Announcement Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/06/11 01:18 AM Views: 1475 Replies: 3
Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 1:18 AM

I received the graphics on Veterans Day....so I did a copy to my Announcements not realizing that was actually going to appear on my home page. So....it messed up my Playlist. I deleted the graphic from announcements and put the playlist back on the Home Page....but now it is way down at the bottom of the page. Help me fix this please? Thanks. Patsy

Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 9:22 AM - Response #1

Sometimes PLAYLIST will insert a DIV above the playlist to try and center the playlist on the page. I deleted the DIV and the /DIV at the front and end of the playlist code and then replaced it with the CENTER and /CENTER html tags.

Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 9:37 AM - Response #2

Kyle,
Does that mean the picture was too large to fit in the homepage between the left and right items (the 'left' decor theme, and the 'right' side modules)? What does "DIV" stand for?
Barbara

Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 9:45 AM - Response #3

Barbara,

I didn't look at your website, but when I did, your VETERANS DAY announcement looked fine to me. I didn't make any changes to your page, just to the "Victoria High School " page. Sorry for the confusion

DIV maybe stands for DIVIDER or DIVIDE - it doesn't say in the HTML TUTORIAL that I referenced. http://www.w3schools.com/tags/default.asp But it does divide the content into sections.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.