ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

last login info on search results gone

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/10/11 12:42 PM Views: 1118 Replies: 3
Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Recently the search results of Manage Classmates was modified to eliminate the last login time, and I wondered why. While I really didn't care about the specific time, I did often find it helpful to quickly use it to look for someone who either had activated their record or who hadn't. Perhaps a column with a asterisk could be added to indicate this person has activated their record? Maybe this is only useful for rather large sites like ours, but it has been useful fairly often for us. Thanks

Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 1:46 PM - Response #1

We found that for the multi year sites, for certain template styles, there the added space the the last login field was taking up, caused the main table to be too wide for the format and for some admins, the name field was being covered up by the left navigation.

You can still access this info by going to your statistics page and clicking on the List users and last login dates link.

We hope to add this back to the Manage Classmates page for the wider templates that we will be releasing later this year.

Thanks Scott

Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 2:19 PM - Response #2

ok - that sounds good - ok - thanks for the explanation - maybe on your new form, though, just
an indication that a person has activated their record is enough?

While I have you here, over the past few months, I had collecting some suggestions about the site that I think are mostly particular to multi-class sites. Should I post them here (when I find the sheet I had them on?). Thank you!

Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM - Response #3

Yes, post them as a new Topic please in the Suggestions & Feedback forum.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.