ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photo Gallary

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/22/15 01:47 PM Views: 791 Replies: 4
Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 1:47 PM

I have posted a number of photos to 2 gallaries and the photos are visible but the photo icon with the paperclick is blank and zero is noted as the number of pictures contained. I used the image button to add photos becasue the add photo button on the edit page did not work

Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 2:25 PM - Response #1

The way photos are supposed to be posted to the gallery is not through the IMAGE button. You should click on the PHOTOS button for each gallery and then on the ADD PHOTOS button. You will then be able to browse your local hard drive for the photos to upload. Using the PHOTOS/ADD PHOTOS is the only way to get photos into the photo gallery.

If you click on one of the blank photo icons with the paperclip, you will then see the Photo Gallery CONTENT page which is where you inserted your photos. The Content Editor of the gallery is supposed to describe the photos being seen in the gallery, but you have inserted the images in the content editor, so the photo gallery doesn't know about your images.

Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 2:33 PM - Response #2

I tried the add photos button whch then took me to my hard drive and I selected a photo and clicked on opne but nothing happened

Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 2:39 PM - Response #3

photos are limited by size, so if you clicked on a very large image, that could be the problem. Try an image less than 1000pixelsX1000pixels wide.
Or the problem could be the browser you are using. To experiment with that, just try a different browser and see if that fixes the problem.

Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 2:47 PM - Response #4

will do thanks. I bet it is my browser

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.