ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Redirect of reply pages to ClassConnection

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/08/14 03:51 PM Views: 817 Replies: 2
Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 3:51 PM

I have recently seen my page updates being redirected to ClassConnection. Why would this be happening?

Also what is the status of the switch identities portion of ClassConnection to be used by multi website owners?

Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 10:56 PM - Response #1

What do you mean exactly by page updates being redirected to Class Connection? I'm not sure if you're talking about something in emails, the system itself, etc. Where specifically are your being redirected? If you set Notify Me to go to your Facebook globe and you click any of those notices, you stay inside Class Connection. Is that what you mean?

Inside Class Connection you can now click the "My Account" link. From here you can join another class. We decided to not call it "Switch Identifies" and simply make any class you join part of "My Account". You can join as many classes as you wish now. Please not this just got added. If you hit any bugs with this feature please let us know here.

Friday, May 9, 2014 at 8:29 AM - Response #2

When I am sent a notification by the system that a profile or a page change has changed and I click on it to take me to that page and it sends me to ClassConnection.

I do not think that I have changed anything in preferences but I will check, if it was setup as a default it is possible that it is selected to the globe option. I am traveling at the moment and I will check it when I arrive at my destination.

Thank you

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.