ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Need help eliminating falling leaves, pls

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/01/10 11:59 PM Views: 1253 Replies: 1
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Hi there,

I thought I would recall how to cut the code for the falling leaves I had for Fall, but I've tried several things and looked in all the places where I thought I would have parked my notes, but ........ alas, I can't figure it out.

I suspect that code may be what is causing the large white blank space on my Home Page. I'd appreciate a helping had here please. But don't just 'do it', please explain so I will learn from this.

Thanks ahead of time for all your 'wonderfulness'! Wink
Holiday Blessings, Nancee

Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 12:33 AM - Response #1

Nancee,

I looked on your home page and didn't see any falling leaves. I guess you took care of that. -- I just checked again - didn't see them in FIREFOX, but I do see them in INTERNET EXPLORER. I did a little digging and found your FALLING LEAVES announcement. Just deactivate it and the leaves will stop. PS - I also fixed the script so that the leaves will fall on FIREFOX.

The large blank space on your home page is caused by a graphic being too wide. The maximum width of an image on the Home Page is 420 pixels wide. The SANTA FALLS OUT OF THE SLEIGH image is 600 pixels wide. You can usually tell which image it is because it is usually the first image below the white gap.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.