ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

homepage playlist

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/27/08 02:47 PM Views: 1627 Replies: 7
Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 2:47 PM

Plzz help! How do you post your playlist on your home page?

Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 4:02 PM - Response #1

Hi Michelle! I will try to help you as best I can. I set up my playlist in the order that I wanted. You copy it, I believe I hit select all so that you will get the entire code. Go to edit home page, select source code, paste your playlist, then select source code again. You will see the code in writing until you select source then you will see the actual player. I put mine at the bottom of the page to allow for width. You may have to choose to put it below announcements. It is fairly simple to do. You may contact me again if you have problems or questions. Once you have it on and you make changes to your playlist, it is easy to do. Good luck. Tam

Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 4:14 PM - Response #2

THANK YOU! I got it!

Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 2:09 PM - Response #3

I would like to know how do you get the Playlist to play while looking at other pages? I put on pause and the pop-up and another page appears and then what?

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 10:41 AM - Response #4

The new page should contain the player. If you're not seeing it, check to see if you're doing anything on your computer to disallow content to pop up in a new window. I checked your site and it's functioning fine.

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 11:22 AM - Response #5

You have to hit the stand alone player button on the bottom of the player, otherwise by default it stops playing when you change pages.
Hope this helps..

Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 3:12 PM - Response #6

How exactly can you have your homepage playlist to continue playing while viewing other pages?

Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 5:29 PM - Response #7

They just need to click the pop-up button each time and that lets the player keep going when they head to another page.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.