ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Attending Reunion link under Classmate Profiles

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/06/10 04:02 PM Views: 1308 Replies: 3
Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Is there a way to remove the link Attending Reunion under the Classmate Profiles page?? I can remove the question under the Profile Generator but the link still remains. The problem with the link is that we have been contacting classmates to sign up for the reunion but most have informed us they won't sign up until they see more names on this list. We would rather not have this list advertised until we feel it should be. I was hoping if it was turned off on the profiles that it wouldn't appear.

Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 5:21 PM - Response #1

Ah that's interesting, I've never thought about that. When you deactive the "Attending Reunion" question on Profile Generator, as you've indicated, all of the "Attending Reunion" icons no longer display on the Classmate Profiles page. Not next to the Classmates' names anyway. But we still show the "Attending Reunion" link up in the key. I agree, if you choose to deactive the question, we should also then remove the link from the key. Makes perfect sense to me.

Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM - Response #2

Is there any status on if this option can be removed from the classmate profiles page. Out of 10 calls yesterday, 9 said they were waiting for more people to sign up. We would rather not advertise this feature until necessary - seems to be holding back our early ticket sales. BTW - if you turn off the link in the profile generatot, the icons still remain. I have that option off and the icons are still visible.

Edited 02/14/10 12:40 PM
Friday, February 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM - Response #3

Here is another scenario for having the ability to turn off this "open" link on the Classmate Profiles page. I was just paid by a classmate for our reunion, but this person is not bringing thier spouse. So this person does not want to be registered because the spouse may go to the web site and view the "attending" classmates. I guess this classmate wants to have some privacy with some old high school flings - lol.

Any word on the option of hiding this link??

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.