ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Error Message

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/08/08 09:05 PM Views: 1313 Replies: 4
Friday, August 8, 2008 at 9:05 PM

I have two classmates that have tried to get on the site and they are not able to access it...why?

Friday, August 8, 2008 at 9:51 PM - Response #1

We'll need more information to go on than that. When they say "couldn't get on", what does that mean exactly? To me that could mean all kinds of things, like:

1. The server was not responding to them at all (i.e. they're typing your web address incorrectly)
2. They were unable to log in
3) They were getting an error message
4) The system was rejecting their email address and password
5) They didn't know they needed to go to Classmate Profiles and click on their own name to sign up

Can you ask the Classmate's specifically what the problem is when they can't get on? If you give us something to go on we'll be able to resolve it.

Friday, August 8, 2008 at 10:25 PM - Response #2

One said that it told her that the page had "expired" amd the other one said for her to "try back later". I included links to both so all they had to do was click.

Friday, August 8, 2008 at 10:26 PM - Response #3

BTW...I clicked on the link and went straight to the site so I know it works.

Friday, August 8, 2008 at 10:39 PM - Response #4

Please private message me the links you are sending. I'm not familar with any message in our system that would say "try back later" so I have to confess you've got me stumped. Please send me the links and maybe I'll be able to figure out more.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.