New Topic Subscription Options  

Post Top 100 songs

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/28/10 08:13 AM Views: 1334 Replies: 5
Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 8:13 AM

How do I post the top 100 songs?

Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 8:23 AM - Response #1

Welcome, Monika,

Not sure what you mean. Do you want to have a left-side link with a text listing of all of the songs? If so, then Edit Site Pages, Choose one of the custom pages, give it a name, then paste the text listing in the contents of the page and save the page.

If you mean a Playlist of the songs, you need to create a playlist at one of the websites that create a list of songs, then you need to copy the embed code that they give you, edit the contents of the page you want to paste it to, click the SOURCE button, then paste the playlist.

A partial list of websites that can give you embed code for a playlist is found in the FAQs

Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 1:09 PM - Response #2

Thanks! OK, so I got the list, now how do I get the music to play in the background. Whenever I post the source code, a music box appear at the bottom, I just want the music to play in the background.

Here is the source code:

Edited 03/28/10 1:34 PM
Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 1:34 PM - Response #3

You were just 1 step away. All you needed to do from this point was edit your home page, click the Source button to see your page in source view, and paste this code at the bottom of the page. Then press save. That's it.

Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM - Response #4

Yes but when I do that a box that plays the song show up at the end of the page. I do not want the box, I just want the music to play in the background

Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 6:20 PM - Response #5

In that code you're pasting in, there are 4 instances of width and height. Change them all to 0. Problem solved. The music will now play with no box showing.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.