ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

problem with reunion planner updates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/04/13 02:26 PM Views: 796 Replies: 5
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 2:26 PM

trying to update checks received checks in reunion planner. When I "update/save" I receive a website cannot display page message.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM - Response #1

Has been reported and referred to programming. See this thread.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 5:41 PM - Response #2

I think all is well now. Please try again Joan.

Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM - Response #3

I have a classmate registered with no count for Tour of HHS and also the Dinner;She shows up in the Finding Classmates overview of names; she is not coming; I have "deleted this registration" for each of the events, but they still show up. She and husband ARE coming for Pub Crawl. Please Check Nancy McFadden King, and advise what I am doing incorrectly - thank you

Edited 10/06/13 11:32 AM
Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 11:44 AM - Response #4

I am not sure what the problem was, but I went to Reunion Planner, ATTENDEES, then DELETE REGISTRATION for these two events, then UPDATE REGISTRATION at the bottom and I believe it fixed the problem. When I went to the ATTENDEES page, I noticed that the DELETE REGISTRATION button was still available for the two events, so even though you change them to be no attendee in the drop-down, you didn't delete the registration. When I did that, the problem went away.

Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 11:50 AM - Response #5

I'm not sure either...but I did exactly that...since there was actually no # in the registration for those events, I deleted the registration for those events and updated registration at bottom...but whatever it was - thank you 0 for incredibly quick response, or incredibly good timing on my part to find you in and checking stuff Wink

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.