ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Can an Admin edit/respond class member surveys?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/23/09 12:56 PM Views: 1304 Replies: 8
Monday, February 23, 2009 at 12:56 PM

I am the admin for our site, and I have some people who will probably not get on the site or attend the reunion. I want to check their responses as no, so everyone is accounted for in my tally. Can I do this? Thanks!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 1:48 AM - Response #1

Hi Jennifer,

Yes you can click on Manage Classmages and choose the Profile link next to the classmates name. You can select yes or no for the Attending Reunion question and they will be included the the total for Attending Reunion on the Classmate Profiles page.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:05 PM - Response #2

Jessica-

I am aware of that option, but it does not give me enough information. I am referring to the Survey Maker survey that I created (Page name-IMPORTANT!!). I have 4 events that I am trying to tally individually, and survey maker gives PERFECT stats! If I move the survey to Profile Generator or Reunion Planner, will I get stats similar to Survey Maker? Will I be able to edit their responses? Please tell me there's a better way?!?!?! Smile
Thank you!!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:16 PM - Response #3

That's just what the Survey Maker was designed for. I'd keep using that, as no, you're not going to get the same type of reporting under Profile Generator or the Reunion Planner. We have a lot of stuff slated for the Reunion Planner in terms of reporting and exporting of data, but until such time that some of our "Reunion Planner II" functionality is out, I'd stick with your Survey Maker whenever you need to collect and report on collective class data.

You cannot fill out a survey on behalf of a Class Member who has not joined the site. You could join on their behalf however, and then complete the survey.

Edited 02/24/09 10:22 PM
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:26 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Brad. My initial queston, though, was-can I answer &/or edit survey responses for those who will never get on the site, or who have replied to me in other methods? Believe it or not, some classmates do not own/use computers?!!? If "Joe" never logs on, but calls me to tell me he cannot attend any of the 4 events, I would go in and answer all 4 questions "NO" so I can have a full tally. See where I'm going? Thank you!
P.S....thank you all for always responding so quickly! I love using this site!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 11:19 PM - Response #5

You cannot fill out a survey on behalf of a Class Member who has not joined the site. You could join on their behalf however, and then complete the survey.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 11:22 PM - Response #6

O.K. And...what if they have joined the site?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 11:45 PM - Response #7

Then they would need to complete the survey themselves. Or you would need to log in as the Classmate and complete the survey.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 4:08 PM - Response #8

hmmm.....ok....thanks anyway!

have a great day!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.