ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Changing classmate profiles

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 11/15/08 08:52 PM Views: 1284 Replies: 1
Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Would it be possible that when I am editing a classmate's details and then select SAVE that instead of it returning back to the classmate list, just leave me at the classmate detail page? That way, I can click on the Profile button or the Photo button without having to return to the class list and then find the classmate I was working on. 9 times out of 10, when I am editing the classmate detail, I want to edit their profile but I have to go back the main list and select the classmate all over again.

Thanks

Edited 11/15/08 9:00 PM
Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 9:01 PM - Response #1

Personally I think doing this would be confusing. People need some method of knowing the page has saved. If you click the save button and the page refreshes but just stays right there, I can tell you right now that people are going to click the save button again. And maybe again. I think it will appear to a lot of people that it's not working...

Now, you can get back to those 3 tabs at the top of the screen just by clicking once on your browser's back button. I'd rather people have to click one time to get back to those tabs, than refresh the same page and have some people think it's not working. Or so it seems to me.

Edited 11/15/08 9:04 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.