ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Profile gone

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/01/17 10:14 AM Views: 661 Replies: 5
Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 10:14 AM

One of my classmate emailed me telling me my profile was gone and he whanted to wish me happy Birthday(april 2) so I went and looked and sure enough the only thing there is this message Sorry, not available. what up with that. I enter my name again but they said I need to join. I'm the administrator of my site what can I do to get my profile back

Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 10:19 AM - Response #1

Diane,

There are TWO of you in the Manage Classmates page. One might be a new version that you just created because of this issue.

Your ADMIN version of your profile is of type "Hidden Classmate". In other words, it doesn't have a profile. On the Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, DETAILS page for your ADMIN version, you selected the
Show On Class List:        Yes No Show as Guest Member
With the NO option checked.

To be added on the Class List again, choose the YES option.

Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 10:45 AM - Response #2

I can only see 1 of me on the list and that is the one I just added and is click yes what do I do now

Edited 04/01/17 10:50 AM
Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 11:49 AM - Response #3

I deleted the new version I created because of the issue and checked again in Manage Classmates and my name is not there so it looks like I will not have a profile anymore and just be a ghost because there is no way if my name is not there to be able to fix it. Sad

Edited 04/01/17 11:55 AM
Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 12:00 PM - Response #4

Did you scroll down to the bottom of the Enter/Edit page? Guest members and non-members are in a separate list below the list of regular members.

Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 12:13 PM - Response #5

Thank you Dick Bell that worked my profile is back up! I just didn't scroll down to the bottom. thanks again

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.