ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Birthday Notifications Not Accurate and Not Posting

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/12/20 02:43 PM Views: 382 Replies: 3
Friday, June 12, 2020 at 2:43 PM

I am now receiving birthday notifications, but the information in the emails is incorrect. I received several today for "current" and "upcoming." One for "a birthday today (6/12)" was actually for a birthday that happened on 6/9. I found similar issues with ones that are upcoming - the number of days to the birthday are not correct based on the day I received the email.

I also noticed that the message that shows on the What's New page announcing that it is "X's" birthday no longer appears. The last one was June 2.

Friday, June 12, 2020 at 2:55 PM - Response #1

Hi Leslie,

Unfortunately there were some pent up messages stuck in the system. Please apologize to your classmates on our behalf. The burst of messages they are receiving now should be the last of these issues. It is fully resolved now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM - Response #2

Jessica. I have been advised that when classmates get birthday notifications, they would click on the email and it would take them to the birthday individuals profile. Now I am advised it takes them just to the home page. Can birthday wishes go to classmate or simply website?

Edited 03/27/21 7:31 PM
Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 3:00 PM - Response #3

Hi Jim,

Have them check again in the morning. I just sent a test to myself and it goes directly to the profile if I'm logged in and if not logged in I have to login and then it goes to the profile. There may have been some programming tweaks recently that would have affected this and those are resolved. Let me know if they are still having the issue with tomorrow's notices.

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.