ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Google Analytics

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/13/09 09:30 PM Views: 1381 Replies: 2
Monday, April 13, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Brad

I am an administrator but not the root administrator. Yesterday I saw here on the Forum list a string about Google Analytics so I asked the Root administrator to sign up which she said she did. I thought I would then be able to access it. But that is apparently not so. Can you tell me if I can access Google Analytics as an Administrator and if so how?

Blair

Monday, April 13, 2009 at 9:35 PM - Response #1

First and foremost, your Google Analytics code has NOT been pasted into the Google Analytics area of your Preferences page. Your Root Admin has to do that or nothing on your site will be tracked even if you have an Analytics account set up.

Once your Analytics code is in place, you would then need to log directly into Analytics using the Analytics login and password provided to you by your Root Administrator.

Monday, April 13, 2009 at 10:00 PM - Response #2

Brad,

Thanks. She told me she did it. I'll have to find out what it is that she did and have her try again. Since I can't look at the page where this is done and our root administrator in not very computer literate, I'll have to try to talk her through it blindly.

Blair

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.