ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Helpful Instructions for Contact Us page

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/22/09 01:53 PM Views: 1463 Replies: 8
Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Hi all,

I've just refined my Contact Us page again, as I've found that people tend to skip over the obvious first time visitor instructions featured around the site.

If you are an administrator who receives frequent requests for passwords and are starting to sound like a broken record in your email replies, you may find this useful enough to tailor for your own site. Especially multi-class sites.

Dawn

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 3:40 PM - Response #1

Hi Dawn,Smile

How cute! Thanks so much for sharing!! I love the graphics you used! And could be very helpful!!Smile

Thanks again!

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 5:35 PM - Response #2

I love it Dawn ! so cool Wink

thank you for sharing !

~christine marie Cool

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 5:48 PM - Response #3

Thanks, ladies!

For those of you who are copying and pasting the Contact Page content to your own site, please make sure you change the FAQ-How to use site hyperlink to redirect within your own site if you have a Help Page. You'll confuse your own classmates if they land on my site. Shocked

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 7:14 PM - Response #4

Really like what you did on "Contact" page. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, give me the "how to" with that opening message screen. It is a great "Introduction" to the website.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 4:36 PM - Response #5

Wow.. that's fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!

LOVED your video with the reunion details to Hawaii 5-0! You are VERY creative!

Edited 02/24/09 4:41 PM
Friday, February 27, 2009 at 3:27 PM - Response #6

Thanks for telling us what you did Dawn. It's alerted me to the fact that I can move all my "joining up to the site" instructions onto the Contac Us page and free up the page I was using for that purpose.

Don't know why I didn't do it before but it took you to wake me up to it!
Thanks again,
Mark

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 5:50 PM - Response #7

Dawn Mazi-Hovsepian wrote:

Hi all,

I've just refined my Contact Us page again, as I've found that people tend to skip over the obvious first time visitor instructions featured around the site.

If you are an administrator who receives frequent requests for passwords and are starting to sound like a broken record in your email replies, you may find this useful enough to tailor for your own site. Especially multi-class sites.

Dawn

Dawn,
I LOVE it! I just may have to 'borrow' a few of your ideas and do something similar to mine...sure helps to stop the unneccessary emails in their tracks!
Vicki

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM - Response #8

Hi Dawn,
I love your reunion information video! How or where did you make it? I'd love to make something like that too!
Karen

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.