ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Posting a large number of pictures

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/13/12 08:20 PM Views: 1191 Replies: 6
Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I want to post 100 reunion pictures to a customizable link. Can I do multiple pictures at one time?

Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:46 AM - Response #1

I don't know how to do that. I don't believe it's possible. The Photo Gallery would seem to be your best bet if you want to upload the pictures to your site. As an alternative you could upload them to a third party application like Kizoa, create a slide show and then link to it.

Monday, October 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM - Response #2

The only feature of our system that allows multiple files to be uploaded at once is the Gallery Creator.

Monday, October 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM - Response #3

I just creator a slide show on Kizoa. But I can't get a embeded code to link to Class Creator.

Monday, October 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM - Response #4

I agree with FC except you can upload the photos in Gallery Creator and let them go to your Gallery page. Then while editing you can copy the "embedded Code" and paste it to the customized page you want. Next go back and Shut off the photos you created in your Gallery. The photos do come out as a slide show only. You can see on my site under "Club History" how I did it. I hope that helps.
Bob

Edited 10/15/12 12:30 PM
Monday, October 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM - Response #5

Eric B Bassey wrote:

The only feature of our system that allows multiple files to be uploaded at once is the Gallery Creator.

Individual profiles also have this capability.

Monday, October 15, 2012 at 4:03 PM - Response #6

Arlene Hunsinger wrote:

I just creator a slide show on Kizoa. But I can't get a embeded code to link to Class Creator.

On Kizoa go to the "My Slideshows" tab. Then click on the slideshow that you want to either embed or link to. At the bottom of the page click on "Add to Blog." You'll then get the code for either embedding or linking.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.