ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Logos missing/Registration Form

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/01/09 08:35 PM Views: 1149 Replies: 1
Monday, June 1, 2009 at 8:35 PM

On my 20-Year Reunion Page - I have a registration form. It has been working fine. Today I received an email with the registration but when I opened it - it was completely blank. I also emailed the class today and when I received my copy of the email, the text was there but none of the logos appeared (Class logo, and two others I had attached). I have sent emails before and never had this problem. Please advise about what could be going on. Thanks!

Monday, June 1, 2009 at 11:04 PM - Response #1

My best guess is something local is going on with your own computer and/or email program. Nothing has changed in the system, your logo is right there, and I also invited myself to join your Class by using your Missing Classmates box, and when the email arrived your logo is displaying fine just like it should be. Thus I can only guess something local is happening. Do you have more than one email program? Can you try opening the email in both? If so, is the logo appearing in one and not the other? Also try rebooting your computer just in case that solves it.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.