ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey Maker not working properly

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/03/17 02:50 PM Views: 807 Replies: 3
Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 2:50 PM

I'm the Root Admin for www.efhs1973.com

As a root admin, regardless of my having completed a survey, I should be able to see survey results . I launched a new survey a few days ago, in which several members have taken. I took the survey myself today.

Every time I open the survey - it appears I need to 'submit' my own survey (it was submitted once...then a 2nd and 3rd time since the 'submit' button was still shown. However, I only rec'vd a single email confirmation of having completed it.

What's occurring that 1) doesn't allow me to see results, and 2) that when I open the survey itself, my own entries appear to need to be submitted.

Irma Comer
2:50pm EST 8/3/17

Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 4:44 PM - Response #1

You have the Survey Maker set so that only admins can see the results and therefore you need to access those results by going to the Survey Maker itself... not the survey page. If you make the results available to classmates, then you will see a button on the top of the actual survey, but only if you have taken the survey.

Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 5:04 PM - Response #2

I understand how it works. I've been a Root Admin for 8 years or more - and have added lots of surveys.

When I click on the Survey link at the top of the page...it takes me to the survey that I filled out, AND SUBMITTED.............Looks like I need to 'submit'. However, I rec'vd an email confirming that my survey had been completed. I'm obviously not doing a good job of explaining the issue. I called Cust Svc a couple or more hours ago, and left a message for someone to call me. (haven't heard from anyone)

When I open the link to the survey - I should see the option of "view survey' results-----but as stated, the page contains my answers, and looks like it needs to be submitted.

Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 5:20 PM - Response #3

Sorry. Phones have been slammed today. I just went to your survey again and now the button to View Results is at the top of the page.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.