ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

E-Check Min

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/26/11 10:47 AM Views: 1435 Replies: 6
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 10:47 AM

I want to close out my Aug. 2010 reunion planner so I can open my store by Feb 1st..like I promised I my site.
We only have $9.50..the min is $10. If I close the Reunion planner we can't get the last of our money. HELP!!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 11:22 AM - Response #1

The Reunion Planner says this:

If you select check payments, checks will be issued directly to you every two weeks by Class Creator whenever your account balance is greater than $50. A check will also be issued whenever your account balance has not changed for more than 60 days (this allows final checks to be sent to you when your total is less than $50). Checks are issued every other Monday and are mailed on Thursday.

So, if you change from Direct Deposit to CHECK, you will eventually get the check in the mail.

Since the last activity in your account was 08/26/10, if you change to CHECK, I think it should go out in the next check processing batch.
I will have Accounting look into this issue.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 12:05 PM - Response #2

Thanx..Kyle..I will change to check...and let see what happens!!! It would be nice if a direct deposit would be done automatically too!!!! I know...I know..on the task list!!! LaughingWinkWinkIdeaIdea
Kyle Erickson wrote:

The Reunion Planner says this:

If you select check payments, checks will be issued directly to you every two weeks by Class Creator whenever your account balance is greater than $50. A check will also be issued whenever your account balance has not changed for more than 60 days (this allows final checks to be sent to you when your total is less than $50). Checks are issued every other Monday and are mailed on Thursday.

So, if you change from Direct Deposit to CHECK, you will eventually get the check in the mail.

Since the last activity in your account was 08/26/10, if you change to CHECK, I think it should go out in the next check processing batch.
I will have Accounting look into this issue.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 5:10 PM - Response #3

Darlene,

I asked our accounting department and they said if you change it to CHECK, it will cause the check to be processed and you will receive your funds.

I probably wouldn't close your reunion until you get the check, though (just my thoughts).

Kyle

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 6:27 PM - Response #4

Thanx Kyle
I changed it to check..I have to close it out pronto..I have to put my store in the Reunion Planner and have it up and running by Feb 1. I still have to put all the info in and test it. Looks like I might not make it if I wait too much longer. I just created and saved reports. If I close it tonite, the archive will be out there right??? I don't think their will be a problem. If there is..I will take it out of Brad's paycheckTwisted EvilTwisted Evil!!!! And you can tell no Brownies for him and his bunch!!!!LaughingLaughing

quote="Kyle Erickson"]Darlene,

I asked our accounting department and they said if you change it to CHECK, it will cause the check to be processed and you will receive your funds.

I probably wouldn't close your reunion until you get the check, though (just my thoughts).

Kyle[/quote]

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 6:41 PM - Response #5

If you still haven't received the check after a month, we can get accounting to take the money and write a check. You might be too late for the current check cycle, so you might need to wait for the next cycle.

Monday, February 7, 2011 at 5:24 PM - Response #6

Darlene,

The minimum has now been changed to .01, so you should be able to get your $9.50 as soon as you verify your Direct Deposit again. The $9.50 is still associated with your school. However, if you plan to have two additional e-checks later this month, I would wait on requesting your $9.50 right now to avoid the fee for more than 2 per month.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.