ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Hiding Year on Multiyear site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/28/12 11:55 PM Views: 1201 Replies: 4
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 11:55 PM

I have a Multiple Years site. I really should have set the site up as a single year because I want all the classmates on the same list.

I had it set up this way and it was working fine until just recently. I'm not sure if this appeared because of an upgrade, but all of a sudden the words "(No Year)" appear next to each person on the list and I can't find a way to turn it off.

I'm not using this site as a class reunion and there are no graduation years associated with profiles.

What can I do to get rid of the "(No Year)" mark next to each person? Is their a preference setting I can use.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

--Bryan

Edited 03/28/12 11:58 PM
Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 8:59 AM - Response #1

Hi Bryan,

I will have a programmer look into this today if possible.

Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 11:54 AM - Response #2

Thanks. For a bit of background info, the site has been up for about 7 months, and the "(No Year)" label just started appearing recently, perhaps in the last 2 weeks, so I'm guessing that this is because of a change in the ClassCreator application and not something I changed on this end.

Again, Thanks.

Kyle, I noticed you are also from Utah. Cool. Some of the Rock Musicians listed on this site are also from Spanish Fork. Take a look at the list. You might know some of them!

Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 12:34 PM - Response #3

Michael Dowdle is in my neighborhood.
I know Mark Adam Keele (they bought the home my sister used to live in)
I probably know a few others.

The "(no year)" is a new thing (probably only a couple of days old). I have a bug report in to the programmers.

Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 5:59 PM - Response #4

Bryan,

This is now fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.