ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Show "Maybe's" in Statistics Summary Box

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/04/11 05:38 PM Views: 1272 Replies: 1
Saturday, June 4, 2011 at 5:38 PM

The summary box at the top of the Classmates page shows how many people are attending the reunion, but this box doesn't include anyone who has responded with a "Maybe". Some of these people will, in fact, attend so I think it is important to show thier numbers. I am trying to build up momentum for our reunion and I think it would really help for people to see how many "Maybe's" there are. Can you somehow include this in the "Attending Reunion" statistic.

Thanks,
Russ Knaack

Saturday, June 4, 2011 at 6:44 PM - Response #1

Hi Russ - Welcome to the Help Forms -one admin to another.

While you can't count those "Maybe" entries yet; CC is working on a function that will let you create something like that in the future.

In the meantime, you can download the profile information and you'll find a listing of the results for each of the profile questions. Under the "Attending Reunion", you can see who has answered "Yes", "No", "Maybe" and who didn't answer the question.

Using Excel, you could sort the responses based on "Maybe" and pull out the names of those individuals and post them on your website as an announcement, for example.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.