ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Page is located on left side of screen ...

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/23/18 09:37 PM Views: 235 Replies: 2
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 9:37 PM

How can we position our page to fill the whole computer screen. Currently it is located on left side with a large blank area on the right.

Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 12:10 AM - Response #1

Peg, this is easy to do:

Under Admin Functions, click on Change Design. Scroll down to Page Alignment in the first dialog box. Click "Center," then SAVE ALL CHANGES.

After you do this, you'll have a blank area on either side.

After experimenting, we've kept our site aligned to the left. It will be easy for you to return to the left alignment if you don't like how the center alignment looks.

Edited 05/24/18 12:12 AM
Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 1:10 AM - Response #2

If you want to "fill the whole computer screen", change to Responsive Design. I'm on that now so I can't remember the name used. I think it's DYI design?? That's the name after I switched.

You can switch back if you don't like it. Responsive Design is a bit confusing to set up because of more options to pick from. Sometimes you need to make adjustments to some items.

You can fill the whole page or just part ( I picked part). Best part is that it works much better on mobile devices AND the admin menu (on the upper right) gives much faster access to admin areas.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.