ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Submit button not showing up in Survey

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/24/14 06:15 PM Views: 686 Replies: 5
Monday, March 24, 2014 at 6:15 PM

I have a member who can't find the submit button for our survey on "Querky C-W (Country Western) Titles." I check my end and things seem fine but since I've not had any submissions from anyone, I'm worried that the button is not showing up on other members' pages. Please check this out.

Thanks,
Carole

Edited 03/24/14 6:18 PM
Monday, March 24, 2014 at 7:42 PM - Response #1

Find out what browser he is using. Also have him try to delete his browser cache to see if the page reloads and fixes the problem.

Tell them they need to scroll down to the bottom of the survey to submit their answers (who knows, it could be the problem)

The survey looked fine for me. I logged in as one of your classmates and clicked on the survey, scrolled to the bottom and saw the SUBMIT button.

Monday, March 24, 2014 at 7:42 PM - Response #2

Find out what browser he is using. Also have him try to delete his browser cache to see if the page reloads and fixes the problem.

Tell them they need to scroll down to the bottom of the survey to submit their answers (who knows, it could be the problem)

The survey looked fine for me. I logged in as one of your classmates and clicked on the survey, scrolled to the bottom and saw the SUBMIT button.

Monday, March 24, 2014 at 9:14 PM - Response #3

How does he delete the browser cache?

Monday, March 24, 2014 at 9:43 PM - Response #4

Ignore my last message. He's all set now, Kyle.

Thanks for your help.

Carole

Monday, March 24, 2014 at 11:42 PM - Response #5

Glad it worked

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.