ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

In Memory comments

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/21/09 08:20 AM Views: 1646 Replies: 6
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 8:20 AM

We have 41 names on our "In Memory" pages. I would like to know when someone posts in the response area. The majority of the people listed there never had a profile, so there's no box to check, "alert me when this person updates".

I'm guessing that most of these comments are not being seen by the rest of the class because short of visiting the In Memory page over and over, there doesn't seem to be a way to know. I was considering paging through them once a month, and then posting something on the homepage that says, "see comment for ???" but I don't really like the idea.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Suggestions?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 5:55 PM - Response #1

A Subscribe to In Memory feature is slated. Several other major tasks are ahead of it. But it's coming.

Friday, July 30, 2010 at 10:09 PM - Response #2

Just checking to see if this came out and I missed it. I am waiting for it too. Smile

Friday, July 30, 2010 at 10:09 PM - Response #3

This was put into a larger task called "Notify Me!" that will include In Memory and other things. Which we'll be starting after the completion of an ongoing major system restructure to allow for all kinds of new stuff. It'll be awhile yet but worth the wait, stay tuned.

Friday, July 30, 2010 at 10:13 PM - Response #4

That sounds great! Very Happy

Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM - Response #5

Is it out let...it's been 2 years since last update!

Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 4:53 PM - Response #6

It is code complete, just working out a few bugs. It should be the next feature that is released in the ClassCreator 3.0 project

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.