ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Memory Books

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/07/08 06:47 AM Views: 3020 Replies: 6
Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 6:47 AM

I would like to know who some of you are using to do your memory books and if they will be delivered after the reunion.

Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 7:40 AM - Response #1

I found a great program calls "Reunite1". You can print your and format your own memory books, make reunion name tags with photos and track all financial information.

It is well worth the cost

Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 5:41 PM - Response #2

We are using The Dunning Company Inc. PO Box 10 Gautier, MS 39553
www.photomemorybooks.com or email inco@dunningcompany.com or call them at 800-846-6335. They will provide a photographer to come to your reunion an take pictures. You can also send in pictures of other events that happening during your reunion. They will provide a 20 page full color memory book with a 17" x 11.5" centerfold of the class group picture. We are responsible for purchasing 25 books at $25.00 plus S&H. It is by far a better memory book then we ever received in the past 4 reunions. We are not responsible to pay for the photographer. The photographer will take individual, couple and group pictures that will be offered for sale and packages begin at $25.00 and go up. The photographer We as a group can personalize the memory book as wee like or let them do it for us. And you can get the memory book on CD if you want. And the company book events across the USA. I am very happy that we were sent the recommendation to use this company which has been in business for over 35 years. They will send you a sample copy of a memory book for you to see the quality.

Sue

Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 5:43 PM - Response #3

Whoops! the email should have said info@dunningcompany.com so sorry!

Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 10:02 PM - Response #4

Interesting. I had looked into that company and I was actually going to use them until I found another local company that I am going to do with. There are some sites that you can go to also that will allow you to upload your pics, information, etc and create your book online. That is most likely what I am going to do. The Dunning Company puts a limit on how many pages you can do (I think 14) and that won't quite be enough for the one I want to do. But otherwise they seem like a good company.

Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 10:32 PM - Response #5

We are going to have 20 pages in our book. And after all the planning with this reunion I for one am glad I don't have to put too much thinking or work into the Memory Book to get a really nice memento book.

Monday, September 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM - Response #6

What sites on the web did you find that you can do your own memory books on line?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.