ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Can't put description below picture

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/20/14 08:56 PM Views: 1021 Replies: 4
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 8:56 PM

I used to be able to put a description below a picture I posted, but I no longer see a way to do this! Am I missing something???

Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 8:49 AM - Response #1

Please be more specific. Where are you doing this, in a Classmate Profile, Photo Gallery, or someplace else?

Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 3:10 PM - Response #2

I tried posting a reunion photo with a description below it on a classmate's profile page: http://www.classcreator.com/Des-Moines-IA-Dowling-1963/class_profile.cfm?member_id=2953599
I couldn't see a place to type in a description of the picture, so I just ended up posting it and typing a description in the Comment section below. Thanks for your help.

Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM - Response #3

Go to Manage Classmates, Edit Classmates, click on the profile box for that that member. Click on Photos. Find the photo you want, and put your cursor on it. You should see a little picture of a pencil pop up on the photo, and when you move your cursor over that you'll see a box containing "Edit Details". Slide your cursor down and click on Edit Details. You can add a descripton/comment there in the text box provided.

Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 4:21 PM - Response #4

Thanks, John! Worked like a charm!!!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.