ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Themed Designs

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/03/09 08:08 AM Views: 1318 Replies: 3
Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 8:08 AM

After looking at the Themed Designs on our school sites for so long, I'm spoiled. I created a 1947 site, found the Professional boring by comparison, so I'm stuck with using your 1950's template. We have several other 1940's classes to build sites for. Can you create a template that reflects the mid-late 40's? These home page designs are one of the main features that keeps us in single vs. multi-class configuration, and the 40's are some of our most active alumni!

Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 8:12 AM - Response #1

Oops. I had our 1961 site open beside the 1947. I wanted my ID to point to 1947 instead.

Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 12:23 PM - Response #2

You can click on your "Change Design" link to change designs at any time.

Unfortunately we will not be building any themed designs for the 40s. Later this year we'll be turning all themed designs into Photoshop Advanced Designs, which means you can customize them. Somebody could potentially take one of them and turn it into a 40s design. If you don't have somebody who knows Photoshop you could pretty easily elance.coma project such as this. That'll be coming later this year, although it's quite a ways down on the Task List so it'll be many months before we get to this.

Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 10:01 PM - Response #3

Hi Mary,

It looks like we are going crazy building 40's sites right now. Wow!

When the new feature becomes available my wife can help us build the 20's, 30's, and 40's site designs. She is a Photoshop Queen and belongs to the NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

It was great that Brad had someone with the time to do the 50's to 00's but there are obviously too many other things on the list right now. It would be interesting to see how many other schools are working on sites for 20's, 30's or 40's too.

Anyway, I think I will have Stefanie design the border for the 40's and we can submit it to Brad. If we do it maybe it will get added sooner...who knows?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.