ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Missing stuff in IE

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/01/09 12:08 PM Views: 1411 Replies: 6
Monday, June 1, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I have a picture and some wording that show of on Mozilla but not IE. I redid it using IE and I got this message

It looks like I'm cursing someone. K

Monday, June 1, 2009 at 1:06 PM - Response #1

Microsoft Word code. If you paste in native content from Microsoft Word you can pretty much bank on trouble ever time.

Instead do either of the following:

1) Click the "Paste from Word" icon instead of the regular paste icon. This will generally strip out the Word code.

2) If #1 isn't working and you're still seeing code, then copy your content from Word and paste it into Notepad (or any other straight text editor). Once pasted in Notepad reselect and recopy the text, and then paste it into your Class web site. This will strip out 100% of the Word code for sure.

I ran a Word code filter to strip the extraneous Word code from your first Announcement.

Monday, June 1, 2009 at 1:51 PM - Response #2

I can't get the picture to come up.
It's been loaded--it's in my vault.
Help

Monday, June 1, 2009 at 2:23 PM - Response #3

I see two images embedded in your first Announcement, both of which are showing on the live page. If you're referring to some other image, let me know exactly what image it is, and exact where on your site it's not appearing.

Monday, June 1, 2009 at 8:27 PM - Response #4

The trolley picture not the Florida pictures. Very Happy

Monday, June 1, 2009 at 8:45 PM - Response #5

I deleted the trolley announcement and did the announcement again. It seems to work...but IE wasn't showing it. Ghosts?

Monday, June 1, 2009 at 10:41 PM - Response #6

Not sure, but I'm going with gremlins. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.