ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

new template

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/25/08 05:50 PM Views: 1391 Replies: 12
Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 5:50 PM

We are trying out the new template. We like the larger size, but not necessarily do the colors work with out school colors. What do you think? Bonita

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 6:58 PM - Response #1

I think it works well Bonita.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 8:10 PM - Response #2

Thanks, John. It's starting to grow on me. I appreciate your opinion...Bonita

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 9:32 PM - Response #3

It looks nice! It looks like your left hand panel is hiding behind an overlay. I thought my color was off a little but I think we may be able to change it. I'll check it out. How many site messages are you up to now? I don't think I can count that high! LOL! Take care. Tam

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 10:31 PM - Response #4

Hi Tam!! Thank you'! That was the only thing that bothered me a little was the charcoal gray and white of the left hand panel. I thought I read that it could not be changed. Please do let me know if you find out anything...

I am up to 256 site questions!!!! Yikes!!! I'd love to have the time to read over each one, but I guess I'll probably need each one in time and then have to do a search!

Thanks again, Tam...Very Happy Bonita

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 2:40 AM - Response #5

Bonita, your site looks great!

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 2:47 AM - Response #6

Thank you, Kath. We know we need to just take a rest and let it be...I so appreciate your input...Thanks again!!! Bonita

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 3:11 AM - Response #7

Hi Bonita, you can change the gray by clicking on Change color and changing Backgound color. But I think the gray works well with your other colors. Mine started out purple and I changed it to gold. My school colors are blue and gold. I tried blue first but I think the gold works better. Bright, but I think of it as a bright sunny day.Smile

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 11:24 AM - Response #8

Hi Bonita,

I think your site looks great! I was having the same feeling about mine at first, didn't like the grey, so I changed my secondary colour to something a little brighter and changed to links to yellow, this was after changing colours continuously throughout the day to find the right combination.

Johanne

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 11:58 AM - Response #9

Thank you Joy!!!!!

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 12:01 PM - Response #10

Johanne, Thank you. Good colors on your site. We shall be playing with it. Just the script color change will help. Thanks again for your help...Love the Rubik's cube!! Where did you find that???? Bonita

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 12:22 PM - Response #11

Hi Bonita,

If you go back to my site, you will see there is a link right under the Rubik's Cube to make your own. I actually saw it on someone else's site. They have a lot of nice ideas on that site, and it's all very easy.

Johanne

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 12:29 PM - Response #12

I should have noticed that. Thanks. I am going to check out that site....Bonita

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.