ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Event Planner - checks only

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/24/16 11:01 AM Views: 844 Replies: 4
Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 11:01 AM

Due to the cost associated with the charge cards we are only accepting checks for our up coming reunion.

I was wondering if there is something they can print off to send in with their checks.

Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 11:42 AM - Response #1

In the Event Planner, you can set up the option to accept checks by mail as a payment method. This allows the member to still use the Event Planner to register for the event and at the end of their process, they will be presented with the info of who to may the check payable to as well as an address on where to send the check.

Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 2:47 PM - Response #2

I have done this also. I respond (almost) immediately as I get the reservation. There have been no complaints thus far.

Denise

Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:20 AM - Response #3

Hi,
Maybe I mis-understood you, but when you said "something they can send in with their checks" I nthought you meant like a card or something. This is just an idea. I go to Vistaprint.com to get a banner, table give aways, etc. for the reunion. So, I also buy their deal on business cards. I use each business card as a "REGISTRATION FOR 1" card. Instead of using each line as is recommended for business card, I begin on the top left with "Paid registration for one: $---. . On the BIG letter line I center the school's name. On the bottom I say either what is included or what is not included in the fee.
It might be a nice touch. Usually the cards are $9.99 for 500. Sometimes I catch them for free, just plus shipping.
Barbara

Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:23 AM - Response #4

Oh. I forgot got to say. I opened my checking account and gave it a "nickname". That way alumni can either make the check out to me or the nickname--The school name. Saves registering as non-profit, etc.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.