ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Where We Live Box

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/14/15 10:29 PM Views: 968 Replies: 3
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 10:29 PM

In the Where We Live right-side box on the home page, some sites have a line at the bottom showing the number of Unknown, and some have a line showing the number of Deceased members. Some sites have both, a few have neither. My site only has the Unknown count. Is there a way to configure/allow/supress these two entries?

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 3:26 PM - Response #1

To get the number of deceased in the "Where We Live" box ... Edit Site Pages, edit In Memory page... at the top are two buttons ... click
"Show deceased Classmate count on home page "Where We Live" box." ...

I don't know where the "Unknown" comes from as I don't see anything similar on the "Missing" page. I did notice that the list names brought up when clicking "Unknown" is different than the list of names in "In Missing". I don't know if it has to do with the difference between whether someone joined the site vs. someone who has an address (admin entered) but has not joined the site. There are several buttons at the top of the "Missing" page and one of them may control that.

Hopefully there will be some clarification of all this in further replies to your question.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 4:02 PM - Response #2

Thanks Mark! Didn't think to look for an option on the In Memory page.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 5:23 PM - Response #3

Well, I learned something today.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.