ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Text Doesn't Fit

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/14/11 10:33 AM Views: 1063 Replies: 5
Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Our text doesn't fit into the space to the left of the right-hand side bar anymore. At one time, I had posted some photos that didn't fit there, but have since moved them down the page . . . BUT, everything is now way down the page. What do I need to do to move everything back up the page ? HELP !

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 10:44 AM - Response #1

we are looking into the WHITE SPACE issue. It seems that the THIS DAY IN HISTORY right-side module is too wide.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 11:12 AM - Response #2

White Space Issue is happening at this site, too. I promise I've not changed any settings . . .

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM - Response #3

That's because it is going to happen on EVERY site that uses the "THIS DAY IN HISTORY" right-side module

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 1:37 PM - Response #4

But it has JUST started doing this . . . I've always used "This Day in History," and everything fit next to it before today. I deleted "TDiH" from the Hugo site but left it on the Antlers site. The Antlers site text and pics have now popped back up to the top and I noticed that "TDiH" has a notice that says it's not available at the time.

Edited 07/14/11 1:43 PM
Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM - Response #5

The "Not available at this time" is ClassCreator's FIX for this problem for TODAY ONLY. It will resume tomorrow.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.