ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Printing Place Cards

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/29/17 01:40 PM Views: 675 Replies: 2
Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 1:40 PM

Has anyone printed palace cards from the Event Reports? These would be the tent cards with the diners name and menu selection. Color coded for beef, chicken, fish or vegetarian. Maybe a school logo too.

I have found the Event Planner report which has the activity and the menu option. That has the name of the classmate and the guest and the menu selection. This has the necessary information but some work would be needed to reformat the spreadsheet for use with an Avery Label template. Reprinting the Name badge with the menu option would be neat but there is no option.

I can do the work but I though I would check with the experienced users to see if there a simpler way.

Thanks.

Monday, July 31, 2017 at 5:05 PM - Response #1

Dale,
I have struggled with the name badges for quite some time.
I ended up merging my spreadsheet into Word to create 4x3 name tags.
CC really needs to improve their badge generator.
I did just download the Avery Template and hope that makes things easier.
Let me know if you have any success with your place holders. I like that idea.

Monday, July 31, 2017 at 5:31 PM - Response #2

The current plan is to edit the Event Planner report into 4 lists. Beef, Chicken, Fish, and Vege. One line per person. Classmate or guest with text.

Then print the place card according to the requirements from the venu. Color and size. Maybe a picture of the menu option. We have open seating so the place card will be included with the ID badge.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.